Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little Man's Nursery in the Making.....

This has been a very trying time in my life! I am a control freak! I want things done when I want them done...but as you all know...Brandon has his own timeline and has caused me to wait till the very last minuted to get things done! Luckily, the room is finally painted (Valspar Eggshell Finish in Dark Green 4) and the crib and changing table are together.  Grandpa Wayne is also on his own timeline and is still waiting on finding us the dresser that he feels is good enough for little man...it's been a waiting game for the Nesting Mommy and is driving me INSANE! But, life goes one! So, here is what we have so far....the finishing touches are still under way but I thought you may want a glimpse!  I wish you all lived close.

No comments:

Post a Comment