Sunday, February 12, 2012

Devil Mommy

Well, I feel like an ass for complaining! But, luckily despite the long and weary nights I was able to see straight and see the blood in his poop.  Turns out my baby is not the devil.  He has a milk protein allergy and needed to be put on special formula! I can NOT describe to you the difference in my child.  He is completely and totally happy, calm, comfortable, and just plain adorable! He was adorable before...but now that he is amazingly wonderful...I think he is even more adorable! He has gotten rid of the ear infection, has developed thrush, and has a milk protein allergy....on top of all the issues he had when he was born! Poor guy has had a tough first 3 months of life! I am glad that the future is looking much better for him!

Lily is such an amazing big sister.  She is so loving and helpful.  I am very grateful that she is so willing to help.  She is my little spitting image.  She does everything just like me and it is hilarious! We are all now happier because Preston is happier! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment