Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Fever

"Mommy, I'm ready to my baby"




"Sit right here baby.....and mommy will sit next to you"
Baby Doll Fever!

     Lily reads to her baby, shares her drinks and snacks with her baby, gives her baby imaginary medicine, puts band-aids on her baby....you name it....that baby has experienced it! My favorite is..."Mommy, I need to change baby's diaper....she pooped.....I need a wipe....that's yuck"

I hope that this is an introduction to how wonderful she will be with her baby brother.  I won't hold my breathe.  I know that we are going to experience jealousy and regression. I am prepared for it....I just hope that my patience isn't worn too thin.  I don't ever want Lily to feel pushed to the side because of the new baby.  I plan on having "Lily dates" weekly and I am going to involve her in every aspect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment