Friday, August 5, 2011

Dancing Face!

Today was by far one of the most entertaining days I have ever experienced with Lily. Her personality really shines through! She asked to listen to music and when we turned it on it was Black Eyed Peas...one of her favorites! She was so cute that she even got B to dance! She does this "dancing face" like mommy and it is priceless! She learned to do it by watching my in the vanity mirror in the car! I pucker up my lips and throw my hand up...classic white girl move! :) We captured her on video and it is the cutest thing ever! She was also very fond of walking around in her panties and rainboots while play with play-doh today! She was just so helpful and fun today! I love it! I am grateful for the extra time that I have with her lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment